PACK & SEND’s niche market within the logistics industry, was created by the strong market demand for convenient packaging services, and personalised solutions in freight and message sending.
Providing these services from a retail outlet enables us to:
In recent years the provision of logistics services through a national retail network has evolved rapidly. We believe current industry trends will further benefit PACK & SEND with its national network and first class operating systems.
These trends include:
- Freight Carriers continuing to redefine their markets, concentrating on high volume revenue quality. This has resulted in new or infrequent low-volume customers not having convenient access to carrier services and being referred to PACK & SEND outlets.
- Deregulation and reform of the mail market.
- Increase in ‘business to consumer’ parcel deliveries as a result of growth in e-commerce and the small office/home office (SOHO) market. Our retail stores cost effectively facilitate the pick-ups, deliveries and returns for any residential customers.
- Growth in both physical and ‘on-line’ auction sites such as eBay. The ability to bid ‘on-line’ for items on auction has created a market requiring professional packaging services of second hand goods.
- The continued growth of University Education and Tourism industries. These industries have emerged to be top export earners, placing a strong demand for quality solutions in freighting the personal effects for international students and visitors back to their home country.
- Companies focussing on reducing costs and increasing efficiencies associated with the process of customer product returns for either repair or warranty.
- Companies seeking cost effective ways to manage product distribution. Our national retail locations enable businesses to store inventory as close as possible to their customers, so that they may benefit from expeditious delivery of their ordered product.
- Increased government regulation that requires Freight companies to implement anti-terrorism security measures. As a consequence, large freight companies prefer for reasons of productivity to not deal with ‘non-account’ or ‘unknown’ airfreight shippers and refer such enquiries to convenient PACK & SEND centres. PACK & SEND is accredited to safely handle such freight.
- More and more businesses are seeking the benefits of out-sourcing their mail, packaging and despatch departments.
- Continued demand for convenience.