FOLLOW THE SHIPPING PROCESS BELOW
- Start completing the form above with ‘UK Mainland’ as the country in the ‘From’ section and your destination Country in the ‘To’ section. If you want your things to go into storage then this should be set as ‘UK Mainland’ as well. Select ‘Unpacked’
- Simply enter a 1 in all of the following fields: weight, dimensions and item value (we don’t need you to provide weights, dimensions or values at this stage).
- On the next page, enter ‘University of Lincoln‘ in the ‘From’ City and your destination City in the ‘To’ City section (leave the ‘postcode’ fields blank). Select ‘Yes’ in the section ‘Is Pickup Required’
- On the next page, enter your Building Name and Room Number in the ‘Description’ box – this is all we need.
- Provide any ‘Additional Information’ if required eg anything that may be important to know about your things
- It is ESSENTIAL to provide your name, email address and contact phone number on the final page. Select ‘Other’ from the ‘How did you hear about us?’ menu and choose if you would like our mailings or not, then move to the next section.
- The ‘Service Centre’ field should already show ‘University of Lincoln’ but please select this drop-down option if any other store is showing.
- Click submit. We will be in contact shortly to confirm the packing and storage or shipping costs and full details of how to proceed.
If you are having problems or have a question then please contact us on +44 (0)1522 300 220 or via [email protected].