PACK & SEND UK are delighted to have been selected by UniAcco as a recommended packing, storage and shipping partner for residents of many of their undergraduate sites. This year, we are offering all UniAcco residents 5% off their shipment!*
FOLLOW THE SHIPPING PROCESS BELOW
- Start completing the form above with ‘United Kingdom’ as the country in the ‘From’ section and your destination Country in the ‘To’ section. If you want your things to go into storage then this should be set as ‘United Kingdom’ as well. Select ‘Unpacked’
- Simply enter a 1 in all of the following fields: weight, dimensions and item value (we don’t need you to provide weights, dimensions or values at this stage).
- On the next page, enter your ‘University‘ in the ‘From’ City and your destination City in the ‘To’ City section (leave the ‘postcode’ fields blank). Select ‘Yes’ in the section ‘Is Pickup Required’
- On the next page, enter your Building Name and Room Number or Street Address in the ‘Description’ box – this is all we need.
- Provide any ‘Additional Information’ if required eg anything that may be important to know about your things
- It is ESSENTIAL to provide your name, email address and contact phone number on the final page. Select ‘Other’ from the ‘How did you hear about us?’ menu and choose if you would like our mailings or not, then move to the next section.
- The ‘Service Centre’ field should already show ‘UniAcco’ but please select this drop-down option if any other store is showing, if this is not selected the offer will not be applicable.
- Click submit. We will be in contact shortly to confirm the packing and storage or shipping costs and full details of how to proceed.
If you are having problems or have a question then please contact us on +44 (0)345 873 999 0 or via [email protected].
*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
Obligations of UniAcco Students:
i. A Pack & Send Consignment Note Agreement and Terms & Conditions must be confirmed and accepted by the student prior to shipping.
ii. In confirming The Agreement, the student agrees to provide all documentation requested and that any import duties and taxes charged by destination country authorities, plus associated administration fees, will be based on the value provided by the student and will be the responsibility of the student, whether requested before or after delivery of the shipment.
iii. The student may be required to attend a designated airport to assist in the customs clearance process. Students can request their shipment to be processed at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Kochi, New Delhi, Madras or Pune.