Hi my name is Ryan. It’s a pleasure to meet you!
PACK & SEND are sending me on a journey across the UK to raise funds for The Trussell Trust food bank charity.
The cost of my shipping is free (PACK & SEND are paying for it) but we are raising funds for The Trussell Trust food bank charity so, we invite you to donate the £20 charge we would normally take to help feed people in need this Christmas.
In addition, the lovely team at PACK & SEND will be donating an additional £500 to the local food bank of the service centre whose reindeer travels the greatest distance across the UK.
I am 1 of 22 reindeer in this race and we are quite a competitive herd. Please help me take the next steps on my adventure by following these steps:
- Decide where I will go next on my journey! Please pick someone only in the UK who will want to participate and help support charity. Make sure to let them know I’ll be coming
- I love having my photo taken! If you take a photo of me on my journey, please share it on social media using #PACKSENDReindeerRace
- Contact PACK & SEND on 0203 907 6436 to arrange the delivery for my next step and reference the number on my t-shirt. The customer service team will be able to talk you through the booking process and complete this for you. They will require:
- a collection and delivery address
- a contact/named receiver
- a receiver contact number
- a receiver email address
- Repack me into my original box with this instruction document then seal the lid with tape. Please keep me clean; I want to look my best at my next stop!
- The cost of my shipping will be paid by PACK & SEND but we are raising funds for The Trussell Trust food bank charity so we do invite you to make a donation to help feed people in need this Christmas (with the normal £20 shipping charge as a guide). Donations can be made on the phone when booking my next stop but this is voluntary, so please don’t delay calling to arrange my next trip regardless of this.
- You will be emailed with a shipping label which will need to be printed and attached to my box. Please apply this over the existing label.
- Collection will be made from the provided address by one of PACK & SEND’s carrier partners. You will be advised on the date and time they are due, please make sure someone is available for the collection.
Thank you for your help and participation in the race! You can keep up to date with the competition by visiting www.packsend.co.uk/reindeer-race. You can also get updates by following PACK & SEND on Facebook, X and Instagram.
We’d love to see any pictures you’ve taken along the way. Please share them using #PACKSENDReindeerRace