As the UK’s leading packing and shipping specialists, PACK & SEND can provide a secure door to door delivery service for any Lot in the auction to any location in the world. All shipments will be securely packed in appropriate materials and signature recorded delivery obtained. Timed and specialist delivery services may be available to selected locations at a premium.
AUCTION PACKING AND SHIPPING PROCESS
PLEASE NOTE THAT SHIPPING QUOTE RESPONSES ARE ONLY PROVIDED DURING UK WEEKDAY OFFICE HOURS (08.30 – 17.30)
To arrange for Auction Lots to be delivered safely to your preferred destination, or just to check what the shipping cost will be before you bid, simply:
- Start completing the form above with ‘UK Mainland’ as the country in the ‘From’ section and your destination Country in the ‘To’ section. Select ‘Unpacked’
- Simply enter a 1 in all of the following fields: weight, dimensions and item value (as we have already been provided with this information).
- On the next page, enter ‘Lougher Contemporary‘ in the ‘From’ City and your destination City in the ‘To’ City section (leave the ‘postcode’ fields blank). Select ‘Yes’ in the section ‘Is Pickup Required’
- On the next page, enter the Lot number in the ‘Description’ box – we will know the size and weight details from this.
- Provide any ‘Additional Information’ if required eg ‘delivery not required until after…’
- If you want to ship more than one Lot click to add a further item. And follow the same process for the additional Lot(s).
- It is ESSENTIAL to provide your name, email address and contact phone number on the final page. Select ‘Other’ from the ‘How did you hear about us?’ menu and choose if you would like our mailings or not, then move to the next section.
- The ‘Service Centre’ field should already show ‘Lougher Contemporary’ but please select this drop-down option if any other store is showing.
- Click submit. We will be in contact shortly to confirm the packing and shipping costs and full details of how to proceed.
If you are having problems or have a question then please contact us on +44 (0)118 958 4498 or via email@example.com.
Important note from Lougher Contemporary: The auction will end on Thursday 1 November, after which Lougher Contemporary will be in contact with further details on the post-sale process. All buyers will be required to arrange the shipping with PACK & SEND, and payment will be direct to PACK & SEND. If you have any further questions at this stage regarding works in the auction or the buying process, please contact Lougher Contemporary at firstname.lastname@example.org.