Home >> PACK & SEND Difference
PACK & SEND Difference
At PACK & SEND, we are very different from a conventional freighting company, courier service or postal service. We stand out in our market because we:
- have an unrivalled range of high quality packing options to secure any item for transit. Packing your items for safe shipping is essential to avoid damage and disappointment. We have been packing our customers items safely since 1993 and there is virtually nothing that we have not packed and shipped before through one of our stores. We even have a packing laboratory to test solutions for very fragile loads.
- offer a selection of shipping options from same-day delivery to low cost sea freight solutions matching any timescale or budget requirement. Most freight or shipping companies can only offer the routes or shipping services that they actually have transport options for, but at PACK & SEND we have such a wide range of services that we can not only deliver your goods, but we often have several options for you to consider.
- offer a unique comprehensive loss or damage in transit protection regardless of the value of the item being shipped. We are so confirdent that our packing services will make your goods safe and secure that we can offer our own protection cover - written under a Lloyds policy. Unlike virtually every other shipping policy on the market, we have no upper limit to the financial value of the item to be shipped, so if you have fragile and/or valuable items to be delivered anywhere, PACK & SEND are the only choice for ultimate peace of mind.
We make a simple promise – ‘We Send Anything, Anywhere!’ - and all our stores pride themselves on delivering the highest levels of customer service and their end-to-end ownership of collection, packing and final delivery anywhere in the world makes them uniquely easy to do business with.
The bespoke packing and delivery service is also perfect for businesses:
• Distribute fragile, electrically sensitive or time critical IT equipment between sites or to remote users.
• Facilitate exhibitions, conferences or demonstration events.
• Safely deliver essential parts, samples, proofs or prototypes anywhere.
• Manage high-end office moves.
• Deliver personal items to fulfill probate obligations for lawyers and solicitors handling client’s wills.